Australia immigration consultants in Kerala
When it comes to Best Australia Immigration Consultants in Kerala you cannot miss the name of Axis Overseas Careers. Guiding aspiring 5000 candidates. Axis have been a pioneer in making Immigration a lifetime experience for you and your family. We are a dynamic team of professional business managers committed to making the instinct process of Immigration a smooth sail.
Kerala, southwestern coastal state of India. It is a small state, constituting only about 1 percent of the total area of the country. Kerala stretches for about 360 miles (580 km) along the Malabar Coast, varying in width from roughly 20 to 75 miles (30 to 120 km). It is bordered by the states of Karnataka (formerly Mysore) to the north and Tamil Nadu to the east and by the Arabian Sea to the south and west; it also surrounds Mahe, a segment of the state of Puducherry, on the northwestern coast. The capital is Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum).
Although isolated from the Indian interior by the mountainous belt of the Western Ghats, Kerala has been exposed to many foreign influences via its long coastline; consequently, the state has developed a unique culture within the subcontinent, not only with a diverse religious tradition but also with its own language, Malayalam. Also notable is the high social status that continues to be accorded to women of Kerala, owing to the former strength of a matrilineal kinship system. Area 15,005 square miles (38,863 square km). Pop. (2011) 33,387,677.
Kerala has one of the most advanced educational systems and highest levels of literacy in India. Elementary education is compulsory between the ages of 6 and 11. There are primary, middle, and secondary schools, as well as polytechnical and industrial training institutes, arts and science colleges, and professional colleges. Kerala also has several universities, including the University of Kerala (1937) in Thiruvananthapuram, the University of Calicut (1968) in Kozhikode, Cochin University of Science and Technology (1971) in Kochi, and Kerala Agricultural University (1971) in Thrissur.
Australia has always been a key destination for the skilled and talented people looking to immigrate to an advanced country on permanent residence visa. Australian government has designed several visa categories or immigration programs to help people immigrate to Australia on temporary as well permanent basis that is permanent residence visa, study visa, visit visa, family sponsored visa etc.
Reasons to apply immigration to Australia
- Australia is an advanced country with excellent infrastructure and career opportunities.
- Australia is 7th best country in the world for quality of life and 8th best for obtaining the Citizenship.
- It is the 3rd best in the world for comfortable retirement.
- It has an organized point based immigration system
- New immigration point system of Australia will make it easy for the applicants to earn more immigration points.
Australia Permanent Resident Visa benefits?
- Australia is an advanced country with outstanding infrastructure facilities and democratic values.
- As a permanent resident of Australia, you are allowed to live, work and settle in Australia with family for an indefinite period.
- Australia has one of the best health care system in the world. The health care program Medicare is run by government and a PR has access to the same.
- You can apply for Australian citizenship, if you have lived in Australia for minimum 4 years and have lived in Australia as permanent resident or temporary residency.
- The low unemployment rate and skill shortage in Australia provides opportunity to foreign workers to explore and get huge job and career opportunities in Australia.
- Australia is a perfect country to raise family with several social security benefits and free of subsidized health care facilities available for the citizens and permanent residents.
- Point based immigration system, ideal work environment, multicultural society, and faster visa processing makes Australia a perfect country to apply for PR.
What you need for Australia Immigration?
- Age under 45 years (for skilled/Nominates/Sponsored visas)
- Your occupation must be in relevant skilled occupation list.
- Get the skill assessment done from a recognized assessing authority.
- IELTS with minimum 6 band score in all four abilities.
- Provide education and work related documents.
- Provide medical certificate for fitness.
- Provide police clearance certificate.
Seeking and hiring a certified consultant can make the Australia immigration process hassle-free. Applying for a visa can be both time consuming and an expensive affair. Hiring an Australia immigration consultant saves you both time and money. Even a small error on your application can result in visa rejection, which, in turn, leads to delays and a loss of total payment. As such, hiring a consultant can guide you through the application process, ensuring that you fill out all the aspects of the forms correctly.