Skilled – Recognized graduate visa allows the candidate to move to AUSTRALIA with a permit to seek job and work in any territory with in for one and a half year. The candidate will have all authority to work for any company for any stream. Later in the process they can let the company to sponsor them and continue their stay in Australia and later to PR.
To be eligible for this stream,
You must be: Under 31 years of age
Have not held: Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) visa or a Skilled – Recognized Graduate (subclass 476) visa, unless you held one as members of the family unit.
Should have: A non IT engineering graduation such as follows:
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production and Plant Engineering
- Mining and Material Engineering
Should be: Applying within two years of your date of graduation
Graduation should be: From a recognized University.
Language Proficiency: IELTS (6 in each band) or PTE (50 in each band).
Is my university recognized?
Your university might be listed if it is:
Institutions of national importance:
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs),
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc),
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM),
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs),
- Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs)
- National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
- Central Universities
- State Universities – Only on-campus programs are eligible Private Universities
- Deemed-to-be Universities
- Autonomous Institutions
Other Recognized Universities.
- Anna University—Chennai
- Baranas Hindu University
- Varanasi Indian Institute of Science
- Bangalore Indian Institute of Technology
- Kharagpur Indian School of Mines—Dhanbad
What if my university isn’t listed?
If your University is not mentioned above, you will need to write CDR (Competency Demonstration Report) with three career episodes establishing you as a professional engineer in your specialized field. The IT professionals do not fall into this list.
How much does it cost? TIME and MONEY
The process can be covered in just under 1.5 L including the government fee and Language proficiency and other documentation. It takes 4 – 8 months to complete the process and the visa to be granted. You can always review your position in the process on the portal.
Stay Allowed: Up to 1.8 months or 1.5 years
Permissions : Work and Study
Processing Time : 5 – 8 months
Cost : 1,50,000 INR
Basic Requirements :
- Must be under 31 years of age
- Must be applying within 2 years of Graduation date.
- Shouldn’t have held visas like 476 and 485
- IELTS (6 in each band) or PTE (50 in each band)
- Experience not required.
- Should be a Non IT engineering graduate.
Family : Family can accompany the applicant – Spouse and kids
Approved Courses : All engineering graduations except IT.