+91 90725 52111

UK Immigration Consultants In Kottayam

UK Immigration Consultants in Kottayam

Axis Overseas Careers is the best UK immigration consultants in Kottayam. We are the best UK immigration agency in Kottayam for UK immigration consultants for nurses and others.

UK Immigration Consultants in Kottayam

UK Immigration Consultants in Kottayam

Kottayam is a major town in Kerala, South India, located 60 km south east to Kochi. The town is India’s first 100% literate town, also known as Letter Capital of Kerala. It is situated near Vembanad Lake at the mouth of the Minachil River, south-southeast of Kochi (Cochin).

UK Visas

UK visas are many types includes various work, study as well as investment visas. But few others, such as Visitor visas, family visas and business visas are dealt outside this five tier visa categories. UK Business visa is the visa category significantly covers most of the long-term business visas which are not included in the five tier visa schemes. UK Visitor Visa is the visa category provides information required to enter in the UK as a traveler, which could be for engaging in a short-term business activity or coming to the UK as tourist.

UK Family Visa

UK Family Visa is the visa scheme is of high importance if you need to bring your family member to UK and also if you wish to join a family member who is already living in the country.

UK Immigration Consultants in Kottayam

UK Immigration Consultants in Kottayam

For most of the visa categories required to fulfill some conditions such as

  • should be aged 16 or above to apply for the student visa
  • above 18 years of age to apply for the work visa
  • for the work visa
  • you require to score more than 95 points for the points system
  • need to take English Language Proficiency Test.

This mainly includes IELTS and TOEFL, should belong from a country which is not being included in the European Economic Area or the EEA, should have all the required documents.

Work experience certificates, should have the required amount of funds needed to support yourself during your stay on a student or work visa for initial years in UK, also required to submit Character and Health certificates that will further prove your qualification for the required visa.