Quebec immigration consultants in Kerala
When it comes to Best Quebec Immigration Consultants in Kerala you cannot miss the name of Axis Overseas Careers. Guiding aspiring 5000 candidates. Axis have been a pioneer in making Immigration a lifetime experience for you and your family. We are a dynamic team of professional business managers committed to making the instinct process of Immigration a smooth sail.
Kerala, southwestern coastal state of India. It is a small state, constituting only about 1 percent of the total area of the country. Kerala stretches for about 360 miles (580 km) along the Malabar Coast, varying in width from roughly 20 to 75 miles (30 to 120 km). It is bordered by the states of Karnataka (formerly Mysore) to the north and Tamil Nadu to the east and by the Arabian Sea to the south and west; it also surrounds Mahe, a segment of the state of Puducherry, on the northwestern coast. The capital is Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum).
Although isolated from the Indian interior by the mountainous belt of the Western Ghats, Kerala has been exposed to many foreign influences via its long coastline; consequently, the state has developed a unique culture within the subcontinent, not only with a diverse religious tradition but also with its own language, Malayalam. Also notable is the high social status that continues to be accorded to women of Kerala, owing to the former strength of a matrilineal kinship system. Area 15,005 square miles (38,863 square km). Pop. (2011) 33,387,677.
Kerala has one of the most advanced educational systems and highest levels of literacy in India. Elementary education is compulsory between the ages of 6 and 11. There are primary, middle, and secondary schools, as well as polytechnical and industrial training institutes, arts and science colleges, and professional colleges. Kerala also has several universities, including the University of Kerala (1937) in Thiruvananthapuram, the University of Calicut (1968) in Kozhikode, Cochin University of Science and Technology (1971) in Kochi, and Kerala Agricultural University (1971) in Thrissur.
Quebec Skilled Worker Program
Developed by the Government of Quebec and the Canadian Federal Government, the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP) enables highly educated and trained foreign nationals to immigrate to Quebec as skilled workers. Prospective immigrants who apply to the Skilled Worker Quebec Program are evaluated according to a selection grid of factors, and applicants who score enough points are given a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) which they can then use to apply for Canadian permanent residency.
Quebec Skilled Worker Eligibility
Eligibility for the Quebec Immigration Skilled Worker Program is determined by nine selection factors. Quebec Skilled Worker Program points are awarded according to these Immigration Quebec selection criteria in order to identify which possible immigrants are most likely to flourish economically once in Quebec. To qualify for immigration to Canada as a Quebec-selected skilled worker, a solo applicant must score at least 50 points. Potential immigrants who apply with a spouse or a common-law partner must score at least 59 points in order to be eligible for the QSW Program.
- Training (maximum 26 points)
- Education (maximum 14 points):
- Areas of Training (maximum 12 points):
- Work Experience (maximum 8 points)
- Age (maximum 16 points)
- Language Proficiency (maximum 22 points)
- Recognized English Knowledge Evaluations:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- French Language Proficiency (maximum 16 points):
Please note: while it is significantly more difficult, it is possible to immigrate to Quebec as a skilled worker without speaking French or English.
- Quebec Connection (maximum 8 points)
Quebec skilled immigration applicants who have spent time in Quebec or have family in the province can be awarded as many as 8 points under this selection factor. The sub-category for having family members in Quebec offers up to 3 points, while the Stay in Quebec sub-category can provide up to 5 points. Please note: family members who reside in Canada but not in Quebec do not count under this category. Points are only awarded for relatives actively residing in Montreal, Quebec City, Gatineau, Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivieres (Three Rivers), Saguenay, Drummondville, or any other city, town, village, or area in the Province of Quebec.
- Visiting Quebec (maximum 5 points):
- Characteristics of Spouse (maximum 17 points)
- Spouse’s Education (maximum 4 points):
- Spouse’s Area of Training (maximum 4 points):
- Spouse’s Age (maximum 3 points):
- Spouse’s French Language Proficiency (maximum 6 points):
- Validated Job Offer (maximum 10 points)
- Accompanying Children (maximum 8 points)
- Financial Self-sufficiency (maximum 1 point)
- Quebec Skilled Worker Processing Fees
What is the Highest Possible Quebec Skilled Worker Score?
Although extremely unlikely, it is possible for an applicant to attain a QSW Canada immigration score of 116 (26 + 8 + 16 + 22 + 8 + 17 + 10 + 8 + 1). To do so, he or she would need to have a PhD in a Section A area of training, have more than 4 years of eligible job experience, be 35 years of age or under, be exceptional at both French and English, have close family living in Quebec, have previously worked or studied in the province, have a validated Quebec job offer, have 2 or more children also moving to Canada, be financially self-sufficient, and have a spouse or partner that is also young and highly educated in an ideal industry. The minimum cutoff score for participating in the Quebec Canada Immigration Skilled Worker Program is 50 points for single applicants and 59 points for couples.
Quebec Immigration French Requirements
Immigration to Quebec without speaking French is possible through the QSW Program provided an applicant is awarded enough points from other categories of the selection grid to attain a passing score. French language proficiency is worth up to 16 points, so even if you are excellent at English, you will need to be very competitive in other categories to exceed the pass mark if you do not understand or speak French.
Quebec Skilled Worker Program Required Documents:
- Financial self-sufficiency contract (Quebec immigration form A-0522-OA)
- Power of attorney mandate (if using a legal representative)
- Declaration for practicing a regulated trade or profession (if applicable)
- Declaration for being a teacher (if applicable)
- Declaration for having attended Medical School in Canada or USA (if applicable)
- Photocopy of valid passport (showing issue date and expiry date)
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of marriage certificate, judgment of divorce, and/or certificate of death of spouse (if applicable)
- Photocopy of 2+ civil status documents attesting to de facto spouse status such as utility bill, shared bank account statements, mortgage or lease, etc. Documents must contain both names. (if applicable)
- Photocopy of valid residence permit if residing in country in which you are not a citizen (if applicable)
- Photocopy of proof of enrollment as a foreign student (if applicable)
- Photocopy of letter from educational institution indicating start date for foreign student as well as expected end date (if applicable)
- Original declaration of parental consent if child under 18 years of age will be accompanying you to Canada without the other parent. Consent must be made before a judge, magistrate, officer of the court, notary, Government employee or diplomatic representative from your country of citizenship. A certificate of death of the other parent, or a court judgment granting sole custody of the child to the accompanying parent will also suffice. (if applicable)
- Photocopy of adoption papers for accompanying child (if applicable)
- Original medical certificate indicating physical or mental incapacity of accompanying adult child (if applicable)
- Original passport-sized photos of all family members immigrating to Quebec
- Certified true copy of all degrees and diplomas, as well as all corresponding transcripts (if applicable)
- Photocopy of official work attestation for each job declared in your Quebec Skilled Worker application. Must be printed on company letterhead and contain detailed information about job duration, positions held, tasks performed, and hours worked per week. (if applicable)
- Photocopy of internship attestation on company letterhead and containing company contact information (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of all internship agreements completed as part of a study program
- Photocopy of documentation supporting your work as a self-employed person or contractor
- Photocopy of certificate of company registration (if applicable)
- Photocopy of documents demonstrating membership in a professional order (if applicable)
- Original or certified true copy of income tax return to prove legality of work experience
- Photocopy of professional practice permit in Quebec as well as authorization to practice a regulated trade in Quebec by local regulatory body (if applicable)
- Photocopy of certificate of competence or qualification by regulatory body in Quebec (if applicable)
- Photocopy of mutual recognition arrangement (ARM) eligibility for residents of France (if applicable)
- Photocopy of French language testing: TEF, TEFAQ, TEF Canada, TCF, TCFQ, DELF or DALF (if applicable)
- Photocopy of English language testing: IELTS (if applicable)
- Photocopy of proof of relationship with Quebec. Either a Quebec work permit or study permit, or proof of exemption for one, or passport stamps demonstrating a visit to Quebec. (if applicable)
- Photocopy of proof of family in Quebec. Birth certificate of family member domiciled in the province, as well as their valid Quebec healthcare card and Canadian passport or residency card. (if applicable)
Seeking and hiring a certified consultant can make the immigration process hassle-free. Applying for a visa can be both time consuming and an expensive affair. Hiring an immigration consultant saves you both time and money. Even a small error on your application can result in visa rejection, which, in turn, leads to delays and a loss of total payment. As such, hiring a consultant can guide you through the application process, ensuring that you fill out all the aspects of the forms correctly.