Canada immigration consultants in Chennai
When it comes to Best Canada Immigration Consultants in Chennai you cannot miss the name of Axis Overseas Careers. Guiding aspiring 5000 candidates. Axis have been a pioneer in making Canada Immigration a lifetime experience for you and your family. We are a dynamic team of professional business managers committed to making the instinct process of Canada Immigration a smooth sail.
Chennai, formerly Madras, city, capital of Tamil Nadu state, southern India, on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal. Known as the “Gateway to South India,” Chennai is a major administrative and cultural centre. Pop. (2001) city, 4,343,645; urban agglom., 6,560,242.
Since the late 1990s, software development and electronics manufacturing have made up the bulk of Chennai’s economy. Numerous technology parks, where many foreign companies have offices, are found throughout the Chennai city. Other major industries include the manufacture of automobiles, rubber, fertilizer, leather, iron ore, and cotton textiles. Wheat, machinery, iron and steel, and raw cotton are imported. There is an oil refinery in Chennai. Services, especially finance and tourism, are also significant. Hotels, luxury resorts, restaurants, marinas, and parks line Marina Beach, the coastline abutting Chennai city.
Canada Permanent Resident Visa benefits?
- Live, work & settle forever in Canada, without any restriction
- Earn the double of what you are earning now & work for any company you wish to
- If married, spouse & kids also can fly with you without any additional family visa
- Children get free education & spouse gets right to work for any company in Canada
- No need to pay for your or family’s medical treatments- Canadian government sponsors it for the entire family
- Just after 3 yrs stay, you get to become a Canadian citizen
What you need for Canada Immigration?
- Age under 40 years
- Bachelor´s degree in any stream
- A work experience of min 2 yrs
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- A score of 67 points in the Canada’s Points based immigration selection system
- No criminal history
- Good health
Seeking and hiring a certified consultant can make the immigration process hassle-free. Applying for a visa can be both time consuming and an expensive affair. Hiring an immigration consultant saves you both time and money. Even a small error on your application can result in visa rejection, which, in turn, leads to delays and a loss of total payment. As such, hiring a consultant can guide you through the application process, ensuring that you fill out all the aspects of the forms correctly.