Australia immigration consultants in Bengaluru
When it comes to Best Australia Immigration Consultants in Bengaluru you cannot miss the name of Axis Overseas Careers. Guiding aspiring 5000 candidates. Axis have been a pioneer in making Immigration a lifetime experience for you and your family. We are a dynamic team of professional business managers committed to making the instinct process of Immigration a smooth sail.
Bengaluru, also spelled Bengalooru, formerly Bangalore, city, capital (since 1830) of Karnataka state, southern India. Bengaluru is one of India’s largest cities. It lies 3,113 feet (949 meters) above sea level, atop an east-west ridge in the Karnataka Plateau in the southeastern part of the state, at a cultural meeting point of the Kannada-, Telugu-, and Tamil-speaking peoples. Pop. (2001) city, 4,301,326; urban agglom., 5,701,446; (2011) city, 8,443,675; urban agglom., 8,520,435. Large-scale immigration to Bangalore began in the 1950s as the state invested heavily in the public sector and in education. Employment opportunities were created for tens of thousands of people in southern India, and Bangalore grew to become one of the largest cities in the country. For several decades the city’s economic growth was based largely on manufacturing industries. In the early 1990s, however, a combination of new national economic liberalization policies and the emergence of a strong education system in the city encouraged the development of an information and communications technology (ICT) sector in Bangalore and paved the way for its rapid development into both a national and a global ICT centre. From the late 20th century the city became a centre of high-technology industry (notably ICT), and a number of large multinational technology corporations opened offices there. In addition, major domestic firms such as Infosys and Wipro established headquarters in the city. In 1998 an ICT park opened in what was then the suburb of Whitefield, about 10 miles (16 km) east of central Bengaluru. As a self-contained city with hundreds of technology, software, and telecommunications companies, the park became known as the Silicon Valley of India. It became a district of Greater Bengaluru in 2007. The rapid growth of ICT-related activities in the area, however—encouraged by continued government subsidies—contributed to a decline in small- and medium-scale manufacturing industries there.
Australia has always been a key destination for the skilled and talented people looking to immigrate to an advanced country on permanent residence visa. Australian government has designed several visa categories or immigration programs to help people immigrate to Australia on temporary as well permanent basis that is permanent residence visa, study visa, visit visa, family sponsored visa etc.
Reasons to apply immigration to Australia
- Australia is an advanced country with excellent infrastructure and career opportunities.
- Australia is 7th best country in the world for quality of life and 8th best for obtaining the Citizenship.
- It is the 3rd best in the world for comfortable retirement.
- It has an organized point based immigration system
- New immigration point system of Australia will make it easy for the applicants to earn more immigration points.
Australia Permanent Resident Visa benefits?
- Australia is an advanced country with outstanding infrastructure facilities and democratic values.
- As a permanent resident of Australia, you are allowed to live, work and settle in Australia with family for an indefinite period.
- Australia has one of the best health care system in the world. The health care program Medicare is run by government and a PR has access to the same.
- You can apply for Australian citizenship, if you have lived in Australia for minimum 4 years and have lived in Australia as permanent resident or temporary residency.
- The low unemployment rate and skill shortage in Australia provides opportunity to foreign workers to explore and get huge job and career opportunities in Australia.
- Australia is a perfect country to raise family with several social security benefits and free of subsidized health care facilities available for the citizens and permanent residents.
- Point based immigration system, ideal work environment, multicultural society, and faster visa processing makes Australia a perfect country to apply for PR.
What you need for Australia Immigration?
- Age under 45 years (for skilled/Nominates/Sponsored visas)
- Your occupation must be in relevant skilled occupation list.
- Get the skill assessment done from a recognized assessing authority.
- IELTS with minimum 6 band score in all four abilities.
- Provide education and work related documents.
- Provide medical certificate for fitness.
- Provide police clearance certificate.
Seeking and hiring a certified consultant can make the Australia immigration process hassle-free. Applying for a visa can be both time consuming and an expensive affair. Hiring an Australia immigration consultant saves you both time and money. Even a small error on your application can result in visa rejection, which, in turn, leads to delays and a loss of total payment. As such, hiring a consultant can guide you through the application process, ensuring that you fill out all the aspects of the forms correctly.