Axis Overseas Careers® is the final destination for Education, Immigration and Visa Consultation in India.
We are the pioneer in ‘CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, USA, UK, EUROPE & MALTA Overseas Education, Immigration, Residency, Citizenship,Business Investment and Global Resettlement Services in Kerala and across India for the past 07 years.
Axis Overseas Careers which is licensed in India as Aechmea Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Axis with its head Quarters in Thiruvalla. Axis isrepresented as Legally Licensed Canada (ICCRC) immigration Consultants.
Reach out to us to know more about your immigration possibilities today. We are always looking forward to assisting you!
Our invaluable service is the only thing that you require to spark the green light to your immigration dreams because your success is our goal and our dream is to help you to reach yours. Axis performs a high standard of ethics and professionalism, that our valuable clients will never be unsatisfied or disappointed but will be honoring our services and rejoicing about their right decision on us. Our professional way of handling each case will avoid any cases of rejection of the application and hence have a hundred per cent success rate in our application.
We are bound to comply with the ethics of Canadian Immigration and ensure that it stands firm to be accepted by the Canadian government.
What do we offer?
1. Express Entry System Assistance
2. Provincial Nominee Program Assistance
3. Federal Skilled Worker Program Assistance
4. Federal Skilled Trades Program Assistance
5. Canada Experience Class Assistance
6. Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program Assistance
7. Québec Immigration Assistance
8. Alberta PNP Assistance
9. British Columbia PNP Assistance
10. Manitoba PNP Assistance
11. Ontario PNP Assistance
12. Saskatchewan PNP Assistance
13. Post-Landing Assistance
14. Job Assistance
Permanent Residency in Canada:
A permanent resident is someone who has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada, but is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are citizens of other countries.
Refugees who are resettled from overseas become permanent residents through the Government-Assisted Refugee Program or the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program.
Someone who makes a refugee claim in Canada does not become a permanent resident at that time. To become one, the Immigration and Refugee Board must first approve their claim. Then, they must apply for and get permanent resident status.
How to immigrate?
There are many different ways a person can move to Canada. Each immigration program has its own eligibility criteria. The most popular 7 programs to migrate Canada
1. Express Entry
This program is ideal for skilled immigrants who intent on settling permanently in Canada. There are further three immigration programs an individual can choose from under Express Entry.
Federal Skilled Worker Program
To migrate to Canada through this program, the applicant must score a minimum of 67 points on the Comprehensive Ranking System. This system takes 6 factors into account; age, education, experience, language skills, arranged employment in Canada and adaptability.
In terms of language, English and French are the official languages of Canada. To prove language proficiency, the applicant must take an approved language test. The Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) and Niveaux de compétence Linguistique Canadien (NCLC) are used to measure proficiency in English and French respectively.
A minimum level of CLB 7 or NCLC 7 is required for the first official language. To get points for the second official language, the applicant must achieve a minimum level of CLB 5 or NCLC 5.
Federal Skilled Trades Program
To be eligible, the applicant must
• Plan on living outside the Quebec province
• Achieve a minimum level of CLB 5 for listening and speaking and CLB 4 for reading and writing
• Have at least 2 years of full-time work experience or equivalent part-time work experience
• Meet the job requirements for a skilled trade as defined by the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
• Have an offer of full-time employment for at least 1 year
Canadian Experience Class
To be eligible for this program the applicant must meet the below criteria:
• He must have at least 12 months of full-time skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years or its equivalent in part-time experience. Self-employment and work experience gained while studying does not count.
• He must meet the language levels needed for the job in terms of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• He must plan on living outside Quebec.
2. Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Most territories and provinces in Canada can nominate immigrants in the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These immigrants must live and work in the province they have been nominated by.
Each province has its own eligibility criteria for the program. While some provinces may design their programs to attract students and business people, others may target skilled or semi-skilled workers. Some provinces run Express Entry programs.
To migrate to Canada via the PNP the applicant must first apply for a nomination to the desired province. Once nominated, they may then apply for permanent residency to the IRCC.
3. Quebec-Selected Skilled Worker Program
This province (Quebec) has its own rules for immigration.
There are two stages to this program:
Stage 1: Apply for the government of Quebec for a certificate of selection showing that you have been accepted as an immigrant.
Stage 2: Apply to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence.
4. Start-up Visa Program
To migrate to Canada through this program the following criteria must be met.
• The applicant must have a business that qualifies for the program
• The business must be supported by an approved Investor organisation.
• The applicant must attain at least level 5 proficiency in English or French
• The applicant must have enough money to sustain oneself and dependents
5. Family Sponsored Visa Program
Canadian citizens, permanent residents and people registered in Canada as Indians under the Canadian Indian Act above the age of 18 years can sponsor relatives who want to migrate to Canada.
A spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner can be sponsored as long as they are over the age of 18 years and the sponsor shares a genuine relationship with the applicant. The spouse or common-law partner must live with the applicant to be eligible.
In the case of a conjugal partner, the relationship should have lasted at least 1 year. The applicant’s dependent children can also be sponsored to migrate to Canada.
Parents and grandparents can be sponsored as long as the sponsor is able to support them financially and ensure that they do not need government financial aid.
In the case of adopting children from another country, the adoption process must be completed before sponsoring the child. Any other person who is related by blood or adoption may also be sponsored to migrate to Canada.
6. Self-Employed Program
Immigrants who aim to be self-employed in Canada can apply to migrate to Canada via this program.
To be eligible they must:
• Have minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in the 5 years prior to applying
• Must have participated in athletics or cultural events at a global level
• Must have been self-employed in athletics or cultural activities
• Intend to be self-employed in Canada
• Meet the selection criteria for self-employed people
• Must score a minimum of 35 points on the Comprehensive Ranking System.
• Must have good health
• Must have good character
• Must have enough finances to support oneself
7. Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is a partnership between the Government of Canada and the 4 Atlantic provinces:
• New Brunswick
• Newfoundland and Labrador
• Nova Scotia
• Prince Edward Island
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program lets Atlantic employers hire qualified candidates for jobs that they haven’t been able to fill locally.
You can be living abroad or be in Canada temporarily. You must have a job offer before you apply.
If you and the employer meet the requirements, you’ll get permanent resident status. This means you can live and work in Canada.
Pre – Assessment Services:
– Assess your Canadian Immigration eligibility for free
– Personalized assessments of your qualifications.
– Email and telephonic responses for your queries.
– Home consultation.
– Discussions with our Immigration experts.
Assisting you in the Application Process:
– Evaluating your documents.
– Assessing and perfecting the documents for the submission.
– Personal assistance of a Canada immigration visa processing officer.
– Preparing you for the interview.
– Helps you to reach to various companies to find a job while applying for PR.
– Register you in the Express Entry pool.
– Assistance on ECA.
– Assistance on Job Bank.
– Your NOC based on your job responsibilities.
– Guidance on gathering various documents for the process.
– Track your application until you get a Confirmation of PR visa.
Post landing Services:
We offer all the post landing services once you reach Canada for smooth resettlement for you and your family.
Why AXIS OVERSEAS CAREERS?
Canada immigration laws and regulations are complex and are changing quite often. Great knowledge in these laws and system along with the proper presentation of the documents are the key to success in an immigration program.
AXIS have the expertise to guide you through each step during the process so that you will reach your dream in a stress-free and client friendly the atmosphere that we provide. We with our depth knowledge in the immigration laws and regulations will prepare you for an interview through regular follow up through our well experienced Canada Immigration Visa Assistance Officers.
Our services are priceless and something that you definitely need to build up your future in Canada, for a better living standard. With us, you will be prepared for your dreams and WE ENABLE YOU TO ACHIEVE THEM.
We are one among the fastest growing immigration consultancy firms and our firm is officially recognized by ICCRC Canada. Backed by strong processing caliber and expert consultants, each case is evaluated and processed as per the updated regulatory framework.
IMMIGRATION TO CANADA-Walkthrough steps:
Step 1: Send Documents to ECA
Step 2: Sit for IELTS
Step 3: Receive RESULT for ECA & IELTS
Step 4: Create PROFILE for Express Entry Pool
Step 5: Waiting for EXPRESS ENTRY DRAWS according to CRS Score
Step 6: Receive ITA (Invitation to apply)
Step 7: Get Medical Done
Step 8: Arrange POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
Step 9: Arrange PROOF OF FUND from your Bank
Step 10: Complete APPLICATION for Immigration
Step 11: Upload DOCUMENTS and Submit
Step 12: When asked, submit PASSPORT for VISA